Apple’s brand new budget iPhone for the year 2020 is here at last. I am going to give you all the information about the all-new iPhone SE 2020 or iPhone SE 2. The new features are just out and you are going to enjoy what Apple is offering for in just 399$. The price likely in India is to be around 42500 INR for the 64 GB variant.
Since 2016 Apple for the first time has launched a phone before its September event. Apple’s first-generation iPhone SE was discontinued in September 2018. And users were asking for a replacement ever since from Apple. A phone which would be small and affordable.
iPhone SE 2020 or iPhone SE 2 price
- iPhone SE (2020, 64GB): £419/$399
- iPhone SE (2020, 128GB): £469/$449
- iPhone SE (2020, 256GB): £569/$549
The pre-orders are going to start for these phones around the 17th of April. The new SE replaces the 8 and matches it in most respects, adding a processor that’s two generations newer, but comes in at £60/£50 less at the base 64GB storage allocation. This is a phone launch that’s all about value rather than excitement, which may be apt for the strange time we live in.
iPhone SE 2020 or iPhone SE 2 Specifications and Features
- A13 Bionic processor
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of storage
- 4.7in (1334×750 at 326 PPI) display, 625 nits brightness, 1400:1 contrast, True Tone
- 12Mp (f/1.8) rear-facing camera with flash, Portrait mode, 4K video
- 7Mp (f/2.2) front-facing camera, Portrait mode
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm; 148g
The standout inclusion there is clearly the A13 Bionic chip, which is state of the art in Apple Land and matches the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro (although it may be matched here with less RAM – something that Apple doesn’t announce). The added power of the A13’s neural engine should enable the seemingly unimpressive camera setup to produce excellent shots.
Here are some of our trending articles for your reading:
- The Future of PUBG Game in India: A Comprehensive Analysis
I am a 31-year-old dude from a lower-middle-class family hailing from a small village Narasinghpur in Cuttack, Odisha, INDIA. I have a post-graduate degree in M.Tech from BITS Pilani. I started blogging back in June 2014. You can check out my journey and all that I have learnt all these years on my website.