Do you know about that one thing that is common among the most influential entrepreneurs of the world? Majority of them are in the regular habit of reading an inspiring book every day even for just a few minutes. If you too wish to be in the league of the successful entrepreneurs of the world, then you can include reading motivational books and novels as one of your invaluable skills. Today we are talking about 10 Inspiring Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read and the Books can help in the self-enlightenment of an individual and can lead to new ways of thinking. You can push yourself through the worst times with the help of inspirational books that can unveil the secrets of successful men as well as women.
10 Inspiring Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read
If you happen to be an entrepreneur or even an ambitious entrepreneur, then here is the list of the top must-read novels or books for you. Have a read:
- “Choose Yourself” James Altucher: This is an interesting inspirational book for the beginners. The book is written in the self-inspiring style by Altucher. The facts that are presented in the book are quite raw and honest. It can give a kickstart to all the young entrepreneurs out there.
- “The Psychology of Selling” by Brian Tracy: It is understood that you need exceptional marketing skills to be a successful entrepreneur. This book imparts valuable strategies and information about the ways to make more selling by just focusing on one factor: the customer. Brian Tracy goes on to explain the basics of effective sales and marketing to the young entrepreneurs.
- “Who Moved My Cheese” by Spencer Johnson: This has been a bestseller book since ages in the lives of the successful entrepreneurs. A 96-page of wisdom book, this inspiring novel features four mice as they explain to the human beings about the impact of different personalities and how these can affect the business. This motivational book will enlighten all the young aspirants about the importance of making firm decisions and choices in one’s life.
- “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss: This is a bestseller in the niche of inspiring the young minds with vital entrepreneurial skills. It states the importance of being an entrepreneur and how to enjoy life even when working four hours a week. It all lies in the will and the mindset of an individual to achieve the desired success.
- “The $100 Startup” by Chris Guillebeau: A must-read book for all those young hearts taking their first step in the startup world. If you are feeling unmotivated due to lack of proper funds for establishing your startup, then this is a must-have book in your collection. Chris speaks about the amazing success stories of several entrepreneurs who are making a fortune as they started out with nothing in their bank accounts. You can get inspired by such startup leaders.
- “Click Millionaires” by Scott Fox: Scott Fox has drafted an amazing book that speaks about the effective combination of automated online marketing and outsourcing to increase the cash flow on your online business. This is a perfect book if you wish to learn deeper about the online business and the proper utilization of the available resources.
- “Founders at Work” by Jessica Livingston: Jessica goes on to unveil all the success secrets of the leading entrepreneurs in the world. Through her interviews with some of the biggest entrepreneurs in the world, you can get the answers to all the right questions related to running a successful business of your own.
- “The Lean Startup” by Eric Ries: In his book, Eric goes on to explain various techniques that must be used by an aspiring entrepreneur to make your business success even against all the odds. He focuses on the intuitive and scientific approach to gaining success in the field of establishing a startup business.
- “The Entrepreneur Mind” by Kevin D. Johnson: This enlightening book talks about the different ways of thinking to start a business and to make it grow and last for a longer duration.
- “My Philosophy of Successful Living” by Jim Rohn: This book will impart the necessary principles and values of being successful in a business enterprise. It is about doing good “karma” that will reflect back to your work.
Hope this list helps you in making the best selection of the most desired book for you as an aspiring entrepreneur. Do let us know in the comments section below what do you think about this article 10 Inspiring Books Every Entrepreneur Must Read. And the books if you have read already.
I am a 31-year-old dude from a lower-middle-class family hailing from a small village Narasinghpur in Cuttack, Odisha, INDIA. I have a post-graduate degree in M.Tech from BITS Pilani. I started blogging back in June 2014. You can check out my journey and all that I have learnt all these years on my website.